Thursday, September 18, 2008

Popping my head in.

Yes I am still alive. Yes it has been a week since I last updated. I have no excuses other than not having any motivation. It has just been one of those no motivation weeks.

Big race on Saturday. Team ODP (Sarah, Angel and I) are competing in the Gilmore Adventure Race in Prescott. It will be a sprint race of 24-30 miles at a breezy 6000 feet above sea level. They end the race with an open controls section where you get as many as you can before 2:00 pm, so it looks like we will be out there for at least 6 hours. It will be interesting to see how my 2 hour bonk feels 4 hours after it begins.

I know I never posted the end of my Utah trip. I will savor my Bryce Canyon adventures for a rainy day.

Oh and ps, our economy is collapsing. I don't care if Palin can see Alaska or can dress a field moose, please vote on issues that make a freaking difference. The end.