Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unsuccessfully Chasing Down Life.

So I am sure that you have noticed that I am not blogging as much as I previously did. I feel like this is as much of a reflection on some large changes in my life more than me just not wanting to blog.

Firstly, I have been busy with life. Work is no joke now that the cat is out of the bag and they know I am leaving. Micro-mangement anyone? They want me to get done everything planned for the year in the next 30 days. Hah. I think they don't realize that I don't give a shit what they want.

Secondly, this week is hectic because I have my organic chem midterm on Thursday, and I have put no effort in to studying up until this week. Hah. I think my prof doesn't realized taht I don't give a shit anymore. Just need a C.

Thirdly, I have had about 3 doctor appointments a week for the past 3 weeks for all the crap that my life is going through. Knee second opinions, physicals, multiple innoculations needed for school, titers needed to be obtained as proof of vacinnations when I was five, dentist appointments...all in order to get ready to quit my job, start school, and have really shitty insurance.

Fourthly, I am not blogging because I haven't done all that much cool in the past month. I have been babying my knee and pretending to like a social life versus an adventurous life. Vegas is fun but Vegas can't even compare to exploring a canyon or climbing a rock wall. So I have little desire to photograph Vegas, cause it is just not my bag baby.

Finally, in case you were wondering, firstly, secondly, and thirdly ARE in fact words in my world. Fourthly may be taking it just a bit too far.

3 comments:

Deanna Stoppler said...

Hang tight sweet sister! We'll just wait for you to get back into the swing of it. I do the same thing . . . get busy on the blog, then take some time away. Tell those crazies you work for to get a life! It's cool that you aren't too concerned and aren't getting all worked up.

Arizona Iron Girl said...

Easy...take a big long look and remember, no matter what - NEVER burn your bridges because you never know how or when you might want to revisit some of those people.

slice4e said...

Hey ... come on - that was the longest that you did not write anything.