Monday, January 12, 2009

What I did this weekend.

This past weekend was busy just as I knew it would be. First, I had to win a 6 person poker tournament on Friday night where I beat my husband head to head for the $5 buy in pot. Sorry bout that babe. Secondly, I did get a good four hour bike ride in on Saturday in the Pima/Dynamite area of Scottsdale. It is always great to bike in new places and this wild high desert area is pretty damn awesome. Some tough stuff, lots of sand and just wild wild desert. My fingers finished the day pretty bloody from all the cactus and thorny bushes that grab at your hands as you ride by. That evening Tom and I went and saw Slumdog Millionaire at the theatre and it was really a great movie. I highly recommend. Sunday was all work and no play = no fun. Big day tomorrow. Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath & Beyond. I don't know if I will have time.*

Pushing up a steep and very rutted hill.

We found this nearly complete rock arch.

*Quotin Wedding Crashers...duh.

No comments: