Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Need Ice Cream...

It is midnight and I should just go to bed instead, but I just keep thinking about the ice cream sandwiches occupying the freezer and I feel a little hungry and I want want want one. The salad and Triscuit meal that I consumed for dinner due to lack of food in the house just isn't cutting it. Eating ice cream layered between delicious chocolate cookies definitely isn't part of my "I should eat better" diet though. But I have worked out the last five days and I need the sustenance right? But then again, I did eat some cookies at work today so I have already had my mess up for the day. Hmmm, what to do.

Ah, who am I kidding. If there is one thing that my husband and I are not known for, it is will power. Brownies are his kryptonite and ice cream or salty chips are my weakness.

I am eating the ice cream sandwich and calories be damned.

[EDIT: It was delicious.]

No comments: