Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday Blues

It's hard to blog when life gets lame. For whatever reason, writing about how I went to work all day and then came home and couldn't work out due to knee swellage so I just watched tv even though I hate tv just doesn't excite me.

I'll know more tomorrow after my meeting with my ortho. Please please please pray that my diagnosis doesn't involve any word that begins with s and ends with y.

Lets think some happy thoughts... look how cute this kitten is. Group awww! If we ever sell our house, we want to get a little lampchop like this.

1 comment:

Crazy Rower #2 said...

Is that a whole cat, or just its head? Interesting angle...

Anyways, ODP is behind ya, no matter what your knee does. If we have to run you around in your wheelchair and get a sidecar for our bikes, then we'll do it!