Thursday, January 3, 2008

Nothing

I am working on a blog that wraps up 2007 but for some reason, it is starting to feel like homework. Which is appropriate because I am going to start to have homework again, and not just work that I do at home. I am going back to school starting in less than two weeks on an exploratory adventure which you will have to decipher by putting two and two together to equate four. Wink wink. I get to take some fun classes such as Anatomy & Physiology and Organic Chemistry. This is just for fun of course. In the meantime, I will continue my full time other life which includes working, biking and of course essential life operations like sleeping and eating.

Super. Also, it is 70 degrees out today. I know, I suck. I told you I would become an annoying brat about how good our weather is. But truly, its hard to explain how happy I am to be back in a sunny, dry, warm place after 10 days in cold and dreary Ohio. Giddy could describe it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is 15 degrees out and my office has no heat. None. I hate you Hannah.

The Chaser said...

thats what you get for moving back to a ridiculous place like mass. way to think that through genius.