Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am stuck in a bubble.

This is what I want to be doing...

I would give anything to be here...

I dream of this...

My reality...


It's starting to get to me a little bit. Two weeks out now and although I have regained mobility to some extent, I still can't do anything remotely active. I think this is the hardest time in post-surgery rehab. I am past the pain part where you don't really want to move off the couch, but not even close to being able to do anything remotely stress relieving. I can feel it building with every 10 hour workday followed by 4 hours of studying. I am happy to be able to get out and socialize, but really, I just want to hike up a mountain. Or anything. I am starting to feel claustrophobic, stuck in a giant house, in a giant city, in a giant country, on a giant planet.

No comments: